What is personal data?
The General Data Protection Regulation defines personal data as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”
Why do we collect and store personal data?
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD (Controller) collects and stores personal data in order to offer its products and services for the purposes listed below.
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD warrants that the information it collects and uses is indispensable for this purpose and is not intended for penetration in the personal space of the personal data owners.
For the purpose of communication with advertising and marketing intentions, One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD will request further your consent.
We may collect and process personal data from you are:
Personal data category
In relation to the signing, performance and termination of employment contracts, the personal data collected and processed from employees and workers of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD are face image (picture), name, Civil ID, address, Skype identifier, personal identity card data, telephone, e-mail, bank account information, degree of education, traineeship and qualification, remuneration, GPS location, medical information contained in medical records issued by physicians, when / if issued, information from conviction status certificate and medical certificate, where such is lawfully required or with a view to appointment to a specific post.
As far as personnel selection processes, searching and finding of employees for newly opened or existing vacancies are concerned, One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects and processes the following personal data of the candidates: face image (picture), name, address, Skype identifier, personal identity card, telephone, e-mail, information about degree of education, traineeships and qualification information, prior pay.
In connection with the CCTV in commercial, administrative and other sites, One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects and processes the following personal data - face image and video images.
In relation to the sales activity, their facilitation and increase through the promotion of the offered products and services, One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects and processes personal data related to communication with clients and advertising.
Special categories of data
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects and processes medical information for incoming employees and workers, medical information for close relatives of employees and workers in connection with processing hospitalization forms, as well as information about the criminal past of employees and workers to the extent that it is lawful to collect and process the data listed above.
Source of collected and processed personal data:
In the cases of signing, performance and termination of employment contracts, as well as in the selection process, searching and finding of employees for newly opened or existing vacancies in One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD, the data sources are the data subjects themselves or the competent state authorities like the National Social Security Institute.
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects personal data of its clients with their prior consent as data subjects.
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects personal data through mounted cameras to protect its legitimate interests and those of customers being namely video images of employees, workers and clients.
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD collects personal data for the official representatives of legal entities - contractors through publicly available sources.
Objectives for collecting and using personal data:
We declare that the personal data we collect will only be used for the following purposes:
- human resource management;
- in connection with searching and finding workers for newly opened or existing vacancies;
- to guarantee the security of employees, workers and customers, as well as to protect the property of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD at the sorting center and in the commercial sites;
- related to direct marketing.
Reasons for collecting and processing personal data:
In cases of signing, performance and termination of employment contracts with employees the Controller collects and processes personal data on the grounds of the signed employment contracts and / or legal obligation.
In order to protect the vital interests of its employees, workers and clients, One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD provides video surveillance at the sorting center and at its retail outlets.
The clients of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD give their explicit consent for collection and processing of their personal data in a declaration signed in advance.
Legitimate interests of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD and third parties
The legitimate interests of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD are:
- proper development of the employees labor relationships;
- filling vacancies;
- prevention of thefts in the sorting center and the retail outlets;
- increase security, prevention and deterrence of accidents, proof of good faith to clients, employees and workers.
The legitimate interests of third parties - clients, employees, workers and candidates for vacancies:
- proper development of the employees labor relationships, collecting remuneration, personal development and well-being;
- interest in signing employment contract and collecting related income from this right;
- increase security, prevention and deterrence of accidents, proof of good faith.
The following organizations and / or persons will receive your personal data:
If you are legally in employment with One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD, your personal data will be provided to our service bank for salary transfers and other labor and social security payments to employees, workers and contractors.
The personal data of employees is provided to the Occupational Medicine Service regarding the fulfillment of the Controller obligations as employer.
Phone numbers and emails are provided to vendors supporting platforms for automated customer communication through SMS, e-mail, and more.
Your consent is necessary in order to process both types of (ordinary and special) personal data, but it needs to be explicit.
In cases where we want consent on special (sensitive) personal data, we will always indicate the grounds why and how this information will be used.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending the relevant request to the specified e-mail address.
Transmission of personal data to a non-EU country or to an international organization
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD does not intend to transfer your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
Period of data storage
One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD will store your personal data in a reliable way and for no longer period than the lawful term.
Your rights as a data subject:
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you (according to the legal terminology - data subject) have the right to request from One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD:
- a copy and right of access at any time to your personal data;
- your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data controller, or to ask us to do so without any obstacles from ourselves;
- correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that are not up to date;
- your personal data be erased with immediate effect on any of the following grounds:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- when you withdraw your consent;
- when you have objected the processing;
- where the processing is unlawful;
- where personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the EU law or the law of a Member State that applies for us as a data controller;
- when personal data is gathered in connection with the provision of information society services.
We may, however, refuse to erase your personal data for the following reasons:
- when exercising the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our part or to carry out a task in the public interest;
- when exercising official powers granted to us (in case you are a body of authority);
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public healthcare;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in so far as the erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously obstructing the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
- restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicit and only in writing, and we are liable to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time with a specific request addressed to the Controller;
- oppose certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages);
- oppose automated processing, including profiling;
- not to be the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
- where we need to process your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this privacy statement, we will provide you with a new privacy notice, and when and where necessary we will require your prior consent for the new processing.
All the above requests will be forwarded if there is a third party (recipients, including outside the EU and international organizations) in the processing of your personal data.
Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to submit claim directly to the supervisory authority, the competent authority for which is the Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, 2, Blvd. Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov (www.cpdp.bg).
In case you wish to file a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can do so at the following contact details of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD.
How do I access my processed data?
You need to request access by communicating with the contact details of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD. In order to certify your identity, you need to identify yourself with an ID card or electronic signature.
Contact details of One World Clothes Trade Bulgaria OOD for compliance with the General Regulation on personal data protection - Regulation (EC) 2016/679, Personal Data Protection Act, etc.):
Address: Bulgaria, Varna Region, Slanchevo 9144, MunicipalityAksakovo, Industrial Zone.